SAFETY FLOORING: Peterborough ~ Oundle ~ Northants
MODERN & TRADITIONAL
When traditional vinyl flooring becomes wet a frictionless coating can form on the surface of the floor causing a potential slip hazard. However, if a floor from our safety range is installed then you will greatly reduce or perhaps elimiate the risk of slips in damp or sensitive areas.
As well as advising on the most suitable safety floor products and supplying them, we offer full installation which can include capping and coving for commercial work or fit flat to the floor in a residential setting. Get in touch with Oundle Carpets & Flooring for a quote or expert advice.
- Large selection of safety floor samples
- Total service: Measure, Quote, Supply, Fit
- Highly Competitive Prices
- Can include self-levelling screed, capping & coving
- Full fitting service by our experienced in-house team
- Over 40 years trading history service & reputation
Good selection from a local business.
Eminently experienced owner. Always a pleasure to shop with.
Great selection, great prices and great service from Pete and Jack….definitely recommend.
Very knowledgeable owner with years of experience. Good selection of carpets both in stock and for order.